Calvin Ayre reaches out for further investment opportunities in Bitcoin (BSV)
By Guest Contributor | 20 February 2020
This article was originally published on CoinGeek on February 20, 2020.
On the first day of the CoinGeek’s London Conference Paul Rajchgod, Managing Director, Private Equity for Ayre Group set out guidelines for developers and business looking for investment from Calvin Ayre.
To date Calvin’s investment portfolio includes: Tokenized, Unisot, nChain, Kronoverse, Handcash, FRNT Financial, Streamanity, Pixel Wallet, MoneyButton, TAAL, CentBee, CoinMe, sCrypt, Planaria Corp and Core Scientific.
But it is not over, Ayre Group Private Equity is ready to take on more investment.
Investment and interest in BSV is growing; why?
- Institutional investors have been on the sidelines, waiting for a proven enterprise Blockchain. With BSV, this now exists.
- Institutional money invests in businesses they hope will scale globally, with sustainable margins; in big business, you scale or you die.
- The various enhancements only on BSV, which all point to massive scaling, have started to attract enterprises big and small, and the investment is following.
Put simply: Only BSV scales and that is why Calvin Ayre is looking for further investments that can built on the BSV blockchain, the fastest-growing chain ever.
Specific areas of interest to us that address factors unique to BSV:
- Applications that can generate high volumes of micropayment & data transactions
- Ventures that advance the Metanet
- B2B infrastructure for other BSV applications
- Technology that allows legacy businesses to easily integrate with BSV applications
To watch CoinGeek London on the live stream click here.